Why should you have to choose between a foundation that is economical and one that is permanent? Perma-Columns are the first product to combine the economy and speed of post-frame construction with the durability of a concrete foundation. A building is only as permanent as the foundation on which it is built. What are you building on?
Proven - Concrete is the most proven durable foundation material known to man.
Economical - Perma-Columns are the most economical method of constructing a post-frame building on concrete.
Safe - Perma-Columns are safe and have no harsh chemicals or preservatives like treated wood
- Perma-Columns are the first product to combine the economy of post-frame construction with the durability of a concrete foundation.
- The eclusive design of the Perma-Column is patented.
- The latest in SCC pre-casting technology creates a product with three times the strength of regular concrete.
- Polymer fiber reinforcement and premium grade steel reinforce dramatically enhance flexural strength.
- Corrision inhibitors protect internal steel reinforcement.
- Air entraining admixtures insure resistance to harsh freeze-thaw cycles.
- Perma-Columns keep wood out of the ground ensuring that your building's foundatino will never rot.
- Perma-Columns protect your building investment by securing it's value for a lifetime.
- Perma-Columns do not use the harsh chemicals found in treated lumber, which are being phased out by the EPA.
- Using an environmentally friendly product promotes peace of mind.
- Perma-Columns have been tested by the University of Wisconsin. Design manuals are available by request.
- In comparative strength tests performed by Purdue University, Perma-Columns have proven to outperform industry standard.